smart Car Prices & Trims
If you’re shopping for a new vehicle that’s all-electric, smart ForTwo Coupes and Cabrios are eco-friendly, cost-effective, and loaded with plenty of exciting features. Their compact design makes them ideal for zipping around areas like Phoenix while using minimal power. So, what are their price ranges? Check out the smart Car prices and trims below to see which is right for you!
smart ForTwo Coupes
- smart EQ ForTwo Pure Coupe (Starting MSRP of $23,900*): This is the standard electric model, which includes a single-speed transmission, a 60kW three-phase synchronous electric motor, a 96-cell 17.6 kWh lithium-ion battery, Bluetooth®** connectivity, and a rearview camera.
- smart EQ ForTwo Passion Coupe (Starting MSRP of $25,390*): Passion includes all of the Pure features, plus powered and heated mirrors, a height-adjustable driver’s seat, a retractable cargo cover, and unique interior color scheme options.
- smart EQ ForTwo Prime Coupe (Starting MSRP of $26,740*): Upgrading to Prime gets all of the Passion features, as well as black leather upholstery, heated seats, a panoramic sunroof, fog lamps with a cornering function, rain and light sensors, and LED taillights.
smart ForTwo Cabrios
- smart EQ ForTwo Passion Cabrio (Starting MSRP of $28,100*): Passion Cabrio sets the stage with a single-speed transmission, a 60kW three-phase synchronous electric motor, a 96-cell 17.6 kWh lithium-ion battery, 15-inch alloy wheels, choice of interior color options, a retractable cargo cover, a height-adjustable driver’s seat, and powered and heated mirrors.
- smart EQ ForTwo Prime Cabrio (Starting MSRP of$29,100*): Moving up to Prime Cabrio gets you all of the above features, as well as heated seats, black leather upholstery, LED taillights, rain and light sensors, and fog lamps with a cornering function.
What is Mercedes-Benz EQ?
smart Cars are powered by Mercedes-Benz EQ. This means they’re fully electric and run on the power generated by a lithium-ion battery and synchronous electric motor. What are the benefits of EQ power? Here are just a few:
- Quiet performance on Gilbert roads
- Smooth ride quality
- Non-laggy all-electric powertrains
- Sophisticated look and feel that stands out
Learn More About smart ForTwo Trims from Mercedes-Benz of Chandler!
Do you have questions about smart Car prices? Contact us at Mercedes-Benz of Chandler near Tempe! We’re your reliable source for pricing information, as we as smart service. Don’t forget to ask about EQ and innovative Mercedes-Benz technologies like ATTENTION ASSIST® and 4MATIC® all-wheel drive.
*Prices effective for current model year only. Prices are not guaranteed and are subject to change without notice. Excludes tax, title, registration, destination charge, options and other smart center fees. Pricing will vary in Puerto Rico.
**Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Chandler
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS is one of the most luxuriously appointed large SUVs on the market today. At the base of the lineup, the Mercedes-Benz GLS 450 arrives with a price of $78,695* MSRP. The GLS comes equipped with a wide range of standard features that leaves little to be desired, but of course, those who…
When you choose to power your Phoenix-area business with a Mercedes-Benz cargo van or a Mercedes-Benz passenger van, you’re making a wise investment. Few work vans have won more respect than the new Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, and in exploring the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter dimensions you’ll find this van has everything you need for Gilbert jobs. Read on…
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB interior has everything you could ask for in a luxury SUV. Whether you opt for the two-row configuration or decide to expand with the optional third row, you’ll love what this new addition to the Mercedes-Benz lineup is bringing to the roads near Gilbert and Tempe. Explore the Mercedes-Benz GLB features…