2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS Interior
The new 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS is designed to offer some of the most impressive performance specs ever seen in an electric vehicle. However, in order to really get the feel of this new luxury EV, you have to take a look at the 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS interior. The EQS is a true luxury vehicle with all the comfort and features you’ve come to expect from the brand, and we wouldn’t be at all surprised if it even managed to exceed your expectations. Learn more about the Mercedes-Benz EQS interior with Mercedes-Benz of Chandler. For more information, feel free to contact us today!
Features: Mercedes-Benz EQS Interior
The Mercedes-Benz EQS interior is designed with luxury and elegance in mind. This impressive luxury EV includes these industry-leading features:
- Display Technology: When you opt for the base trim, EQS 450+, you will experience a 12.8-inch infotainment screen with an intuitive portrait display. If you opt for the EQS 580 4MATIC®, you’ll receive the brand new MBUX Hyperscreen, which is a series of three displays that make one large 56-inch curved glass screen.
- Connectivity and Control: The 2022 Mercedes Benz EQS interior includes the MBUX system with Augmented Reality Navigation, “Hey Mercedes-Benz” keyword activation, and Natural Language Understanding. You’ll also receive 64-color customization ambient lighting with the ENERGIZING COMFORT® system, providing a comfortable and luxurious environment on all your drives. Audio options include the Burmester® 3D Sound System that provides crisp audio for the entire cabin.
- Comfort That Exceeds Expectations: The Mercedes-Benz EQS interior provides unrivaled comfort with heated seats, a Panoramic Sunroof, 4-zone climate control, and a front seat massager. For a smooth ride, you even get the AIRMATIC® Air Suspension.
For comfortable touch points, the armrests and instrument panel include the NEOTEX®, which harnesses the durability of neoprene and the supple feel of nubuck leather. The available genuine leather is decorated with highly-detailed stitching and illuminated piping. Additional Mercedes-Benz EQS interior features include:
- DIGITAL LIGHT® with Lightband
- Comfort Front Headrest and Rear Headrest Pillows
- Fingerprint Sensor for biometric authentication
- Soft close doors
- Comfort center armrest with wireless charging
- Six 100W USB-C Ports
- And much more
What We Know So Far about EQS Interior Dimensions
The Mercedes EQS is based on the S-Class Sedan, but it receives an all-new Mercedes-Benz EQ interior. Because there is no transmission tunnel, the interior feels even more spacious and comfortable.
The EQS is built on a 126.4-inch wheelbase, which is similar to the LWB S-Class Sedan. The EQS even offers up to 44-inches of rear legroom! Therefore, you and all your passengers will be able to ride in comfort and style around Tempe and Gilbert.
Learn More About the Mercedes-Benz EQS at Mercedes-Benz of Chandler
Now that you know more about the Mercedes-Benz EQS interior, stop by Mercedes-Benz of Chandler to learn more and reserve yours today! You can meet with our finance center to talk about tax incentives today. In the meantime, keep an eye on our new vehicle inventory! The Mercedes-Benz EQS is expected to arrive in the summer of 2021.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Chandler
The new 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS is designed to offer some of the most impressive performance specs ever seen in an electric vehicle. However, in order to really get the feel of this new luxury EV, you have to take a look at the 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS interior. The EQS is a true luxury vehicle…
If you’re in the market for a new luxury EV that is capable and packed with the latest technology and features, the 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS is absolutely worth a closer look. With the release date drawing closer, drivers around Phoenix can’t wait to see this impressive EV on the roads. Learn more about the…
Are you hoping to get behind the wheel of the largest and most luxurious Mercedes-Benz SUV? The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS 450 price starts at just $76,000* MSRP, and once you’ve seen what it has to offer, you’ll see why it’s preferred by discerning drivers from Phoenix to Tempe. Explore pricing for the rest of…