Which Mercedes-Benz SUV is Right for Me?
The Mercedes-Benz SUV lineup offers powerful engine options and high-end features that are bound to turn heads in Phoenix and Gilbert. Every SUV model has at least one AMG® performance engine option, and the GLE even has a plug-in hybrid version. Take a look at each SUV below, then browse our inventory to find your favorite Mercedes-Benz SUV for sale at Mercedes-Benz of Chandler. From taking family trips to navigating to your favorite Phoenix restaurants, the Mercedes-Benz SUV options are dependable for all aspects of your life–be sure to also explore our used Mercedes-Benz SUV models!
The 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLA is an ideal model for anyone looking to dip their toe in the luxury SUV pool, and its compact size and fuel efficiency makes it a great choice for long commutes and city driving.
- Starting Price: $33,400 MSRP
- Performance:2.0L I4 engine with 208 hp, 33 hwy mpg, 7-speed automatic
- Standard Towing Capacity: Not Recommended
- Size: 5 passengers, 41.8 cubic feet, 5.3 inches ground clearance
- Standard Features: Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control, Emergency SOS and Internet Services, Heated/Power Adjustable Exterior Mirrors
For those who want to take their SUV for fishing and boating trips, or for who like a few more high-tech features, the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC is the model to get.
- Starting Price: $40,050 MSRP
- Performance: 2.0L I4 engine with 241 hp, 28 hwy mpg, 9-speed automatic
- Standard Towing Capacity: 3500 pounds
- Size: 5 passengers, 56.5 cubic feet max cargo volume, 6.7 inches ground clearance
- Standard Features: Interior Wood Trim, COMAND® Display Controls, Universal Garage Door Opener, Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
The 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE is the model to consider if you want fit more cargo, bask in features that pamper the passenger, or attach a lot more of whatever you wish to your trailer hitch.
- Starting Price: $52,500 MSRP
- Performance: 3.5L V6 engine with 302 hp, 23 hwy mpg, 7-speed automatic
- Standard Towing Capacity: 6600 pounds
- Size: 5 passengers, 80.3 cubic feet max cargo volume, 6.7 inches ground clearance
- Standard Features: Heated Front Seats, Massage Front Seats, Power Tilt/Slide Sunroof, Speed-Sensitive Volume Control
The 2018 GLS is large and in charge in the Mercedes-Benz SUV lineup, and is perfect for families looking to load everyone and everything all in one trip. The GLS monster engine and performance features also mean this model is ready to handle any challenges on the road.
- Starting Price: $69,550 MSRP
- Performance: 3.0L V6 engine with 362 hp, 22 hwy mpg, 9-speed automatic
- Standard Towing Capacity: 7200 pounds
- Size: 7 passengers, 93.8 cubic feet max cargo volume, 8.5 inches ground clearance
- Standard Features: Front and 2nd-Row Armrest Storage, Full-Time 4-Wheel Drive, Automatic Load-Leveling
Find Your Ideal Luxury SUV Near Tempe
Learn more by comparing the Mercedes-Benz GLC vs. GLE in detail, or by checking out Mercedes-Benz GLC reviews and Mercedes-Benz price points. Want something for your work commute? Check out the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vs. the Metris and see which better suits you. Schedule a test drive at Mercedes-Benz of Chandler to experience a Mercedes-Benz interior in person.