Exploring the 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Interior
The Mercedes-Benz E-Class has attracted drivers from Phoenix to Tempe for as long as it’s been available, and its stunning interior appointments have always been one of its primary selling points. Now, after a significant mid-cycle refresh, the 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior is offering more than ever before.
Don’t just take our word for it, though! Explore the ins-and-outs of the E-Class Sedan cabin before you get behind the wheel at our dealership.
2021 E-Class Luxury Features & Technologies
With the 2021 Mercedes-Benz E 350 Sedan or the 2021 Mercedes-Benz E 350 4MATIC® Sedan, you can expect to find each of the following features in your interior:
- MBUX (Mercedes-Benz User Experience)
- Natural Language Understanding
- 12.3-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- Touchpad controller
- MB Navigation
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Heated Power front seats with memory
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- 64-color LED ambient lighting
- 40/20/40-split folding rear seats
- Remote Start via Mercedes me connect Mobile App
The 2021 E 450 4MATIC® Sedan, the 2021 AMG® E 53 Sedan, and the 2021 AMG® E 63 S Sedan all offer unique luxury features. Here, we’ve highlighted just a few of our favorite interior options and upgrades:
- Burmester® Surround Sound system
- Ventilated active multicontour front seats with massage
- Inductive wireless charging with NFC pairing
- Nappa® leather upholstery
- Head-Up Display
- designo® floor mats
- And much more!
Compare the 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class vs. Lexus ES to learn more about the features and capabilities that set our model apart.
Customize Your E-Class Interior with Packages
Even if you decide to choose the entry-level E-Class trim level, you can easily upgrade and customize your interior with the available packages. Some of the most exciting options for the Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior include:
- designo® Exclusive Nappa® Leather Package – Choose this package for designo® Exclusive Nappa® leather upholstery in Macchiato Beige or Saddle Brown, along with designo® floor mats, Topstitched Nappa® leather dash trim, and a designo® Macchiato Beige DINAMICA headliner.
- Premium Package — For additional technology features that will revolutionize your Gilbert drives, opt for the Premium Package. It includes a SiriusXM® 6-month All Access trial, a Burmester® Surround Sound system, Active Parking Assist, a Surround View System, and a Rear Cross-Traffic Alert.
- Warmth & Comfort Package — The Warmth & Comfort Package is almost impossible to pass over. After all, who wouldn’t want a rapid heating feature for the front seats, along with heated front armrests and a heated steering wheel.
Don’t forget: we’ve barely scratched the surface of what you can expect to enjoy with one of the available E-Class trim upgrades. Click on any model in our inventory to view a complete list of its features and packages and compare your favorite configurations.
2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Dimensions
Balance, sophistication, and luxury define every aspect of this well-loved sedan, and the Mercedes-Benz E-Class dimensions are no exceptions. Seated in the front or rear of the 2021 E-Class Sedan, you’ll find you can travel just about anywhere in perfect comfort:
- Headroom (Front/Rear) – 37.3 / 38.2 inches
- Legroom (Front/Rear) – 41.7 / 36.2 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear) – 57.8 / 57.1 inches
- Trunk Volume – 13.1 cubic feet
- Seating Capacity – 5 Passengers
Looking for more cargo space and a more confident off-road presence? Consider the E-Class Wagon. Willing to compromise on cargo space in exchange for a more unique and exciting look? The E-Class Coupe and the E-Class Cabriolet will both be right up your alley.
Explore the New E-Class at Mercedes-Benz of Chandler!
Eager to see the new Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior for yourself? Start shopping at our virtual showroom from home today. Just don’t forget to explore our exciting E-Class leasing specials while you’re at it.
Learn More with Mercedes-Benz of Chandler
With the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions at your disposal, no one in your life will ever want for more passenger or cargo space. If you think we’re exaggerating, just wait until you’ve looked inside! This large SUV seats up to seven in perfect comfort, and even with all seats in their upright positions, you’ll have…
Passenger space and cargo volume can make or break an SUV, and luxurious, powerful models like the Mercedes-Benz GLC are certainly no exceptions. Thankfully, the Mercedes-Benz GLC dimensions are just one more area in which this segment leader excels. If you’re ready to conquer your to-dos in Phoenix and Gilbert, then look no further. We’ve…
The Mercedes-Benz E-Class has attracted drivers from Phoenix to Tempe for as long as it’s been available, and its stunning interior appointments have always been one of its primary selling points. Now, after a significant mid-cycle refresh, the 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior is offering more than ever before. Don’t just take our word for it,…