2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB Price List
If you’re searching for a luxurious, practical compact SUV, the Mercedes-Benz GLB price of $38,050* MSRP just might look like a perfect fit. You can upgrade with 4MATIC® AWD for an increase of just $2,000, and the sole AMG® configuration is also priced competitively. Find the model that’s right for you by reviewing GLB price points and standard features with our team!
Which Mercedes-Benz GLB Price is Right for You?
Before you drive in from Tempe, reference this list to get the Mercedes-Benz GLB price for each configuration:
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB 250 SUV – Priced at $38,050* MSRP
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB 250 4MATIC® SUV – Priced at $40,050* MSRP
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLB 35 SUV – Priced at $49,500* MSRP
When you’re ready, plug the details into our easy-to-use payment calculator to find out how the GLB price breaks down on a monthly basis. Don’t forget to estimate the value of your trade-in before you get started!
What Features Are Offered for the Mercedes-Benz GLB Price?
The new Mercedes-Benz GLB SUV offers all of the features you’d expect from a Mercedes-Benz vehicle in this price range. Whether you choose the GLB 250 SUV or the GLB 250 4MATIC® SUV, you’ll receive each of the following as standard:
- 221-hp 2.0L inline-4 engine
- DYNAMIC SELECT®
- Blind Spot Assist with Exit Warning Assist
- MB-Tex® upholstery
- Power front seats with 3-position memory
- 40/20/40-split folding 2nd-row seats
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX)
- Voice Control with Natural Language Understanding
- 7-inch digital instrument cluster display
- 7-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- Touchpad controller
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Mercedes me Connect services (Three Years)
- Power liftgate
- SmartKey with KEYLESS START®
- Remote Start via Mercedes me Mobile App
Introducing the 2021 Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLB 35 SUV
What about the AMG® GLB 35? AMG® price points are almost always significantly higher than those assigned to models from the base lineup, but that doesn’t mean these features should be considered out of reach. Here’s what you’ll receive if you do decide to upgrade:
- 302-hp 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine
- AMG® Performance 4MATIC® all-wheel drive
- AMG® DYNAMIC SELECT®
- 10.25-inch digital instrument cluster display
- 10.25-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- 19-inch AMG® twin 5-spoke wheels
- Vertical-bar AMG® grille
- Sport front seats
- 4-wheel independent suspension
- Four round AMG® tailpipes with a black diffuser
- 64-color LED ambient lighting with illuminated vents
Although only the GLB offers seating for up to seven, many drivers compare the Mercedes-Benz GLB vs. GLC before making a final decision. It’s important to note that the GLC offers even more powerful engines.
Start Your Adventure in a New Mercedes-Benz GLB from Mercedes-Benz of Chandler
No matter which Mercedes-Benz GLB price point is right for you, your adventure begins when you take a test drive at Mercedes-Benz of Chandler! In fact, you can even shop and buy online from your home in Phoenix or Gilbert. Our Preferred Purchase® services make it easy.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Chandler
The new 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS is designed to offer some of the most impressive performance specs ever seen in an electric vehicle. However, in order to really get the feel of this new luxury EV, you have to take a look at the 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS interior. The EQS is a true luxury vehicle…
If you’re in the market for a new luxury EV that is capable and packed with the latest technology and features, the 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS is absolutely worth a closer look. With the release date drawing closer, drivers around Phoenix can’t wait to see this impressive EV on the roads. Learn more about the…
Are you hoping to get behind the wheel of the largest and most luxurious Mercedes-Benz SUV? The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS 450 price starts at just $76,000* MSRP, and once you’ve seen what it has to offer, you’ll see why it’s preferred by discerning drivers from Phoenix to Tempe. Explore pricing for the rest of…