What Is Mercedes-Benz Service A?
Mercedes-Benz Service A* is performed after one year or 10,000 miles, whichever comes first. All models receive the following services:
- Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement
- Oil Filter Replacement
- All fluid level checks and corrections are dependent on factory-recommended service intervals for your vehicle’s year and model
- Tire inflation check and correction
- Brake component inspection
- Reset maintenance counter
Adhere to all required elements listed by model year and specific model as indicated on the corresponding service sheet for Mercedes-Benz Maintenance Systems in the USA.
How Much Does Mercedes-Benz Service A Cost?
The cost of Mercedes-Benz Service A can differ.* It’s worth contacting the service center at Mercedes-Benz of Chandler near Phoenix for pricing information. We offer frequent service specials as well as low prices on Service A, Service B, and other routine maintenance tasks.
Mercedes-Benz Service A Perks
When you turn to Mercedes-Benz of Chandler for A Service, you’re getting more than just a regular check up. Explore these advantages over picking a generic service center near Gilbert:
- The experience, qualified technicians at Mercedes-Benz of Chandler have extensive knowledge on Mercedes-Benz maintenance systems. They can diagnose any problems quickly and efficiently.
- If a part like the O ring on a Mercedes-Benz oil filter needs replaced, they use only genuine OEM parts.
- They can take care of any other maintenance needs for your particular Mercedes-Benz model. Explore your vehicle’s maintenance manual for a full schedule.
- We’re happy to work around your busy life. Our online service scheduler makes it easy to set up an appointment for your vehicle.
How is Mercedes-Benz Service A Different Than Service B?
Mercedes-Benz B Service takes place after 20,000 miles or 2 years, whichever occurs first. Many A Service and B Service tasks are the same, but B Service adds a brake fluid replacement and cabin air filter replacement. In addition, select CLA and GLA AMG® models come with an engine air filter replacement as well.
Where Can I Find Mercedes-Benz Service A?
Turn to Mercedes-Benz of Chandler when you’re ready to bring your vehicle by for Service A or any other Mercedes-Benz maintenance or repairs — even if you have questions about why your steering wheel is shaking or whether or not you need a tire rotation. We’re located conveniently near Tempe, and you can call us at (866) 306-6297 with any questions.
We are currently updating our Service Specials. Please check back soon.
*Services and pricing for Service A/Service B may vary due to your driving habits, mileage, and local environmental conditions. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for additional details and general guidelines for your vehicle’s year and model. Model years 2009 and newer applicable for Service A/ Service B.
**Price advertised for Service A/Service B includes all factory-required components. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for the complete list of factory-required services and details on the specific intervals for your vehicle’s year and model.