2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE Configurations
Available as an SUV or as a Coupe, the Mercedes-Benz GLE comes with plenty of standard features and offers a wide range of enticing upgrade options. This mid-size luxury SUV has a whole world of amenities and performance perks for Chandler drivers to explore, so we’ve introduced all of the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE configurations below!
Mercedes-Benz GLE Trim Levels by Price
From the Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 up to the AMG® line, here are the prices you have for the Mercedes-Benz GLE configurations:
2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE Configurations: SUV
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 SUV – $54,750 MSRP*
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 4MATIC® SUV – $57,250 MSRP*
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 4MATIC® SUV – $62,500 MSRP*
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE 580 4MATIC® SUV – $78,900 MSRP*
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLE 53 4MATIC®+ SUV – $72,350 MSRP*
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLE 63 S 4MATIC®+ SUV – $113,950 MSRP*
2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE Configurations: Coupe
- 2021 AMG® GLE 53 Coupe – $76,500 MSRP*
- 2021 AMG® GLE 63 S Coupe – $116,000 MSRP*
Which Mercedes-Benz GLE Configurations Are Right for You?
So what are the respective advantages of the Mercedes-Benz GLE 350, the Mercedes-Benz GLE 450, or the Coupe? Here are the factors that make a difference for Phoenix-area Mercedes-Benz owners:
- Engines: The Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 has a standard engine that blows many competitors out of the water, but an upgrade like the Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 or the AMG ® line will get you even better engines. Check out the GLE towing capacity to get a better sense of what sets these models apart.
- All-Wheel Drive: BMW’s 4MATIC® All-Wheel Drive is a sophisticated AWD system that is available as an upgrade on the Mercedes-Benz GLE 450, 350, and standard on the AMG ® models.
- Coupe: If you want a truly unique style in Gilbert, get this variation on the Mercedes-Benz GLE configurations. It’s cut-off look is sure to turn heads.
Mercedes-Benz GLE Configurations: Features
As many Tempe drivers know, a Mercedes-Benz vehicle is going to have a truly first-class cabin. Upgrades include more luxury features, but even the most accessible Mercedes-Benz GLE configurations boast a wide set of driving assistance perks, fine interior materials, and advanced vehicle tech. The following features are standard across the lineup:
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX)
- Voice Control with Natural Language Understanding
- “Hey, Mercedes” keyword activation
- 12.3-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster display
- MB Navigation
- Five USB-C ports
- FrontBass system
- Burmester Surround Sound System
- Inductive wireless charging with NFC pairing
- Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™ Compatibility
- Power front seats with memory
- Ventilated front seats
- Power liftgate
- Remote Start via Mercedes me Mobile App
- Heated and cooled front cupholders
- KEYLESS GO®
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Power tilt/sliding sunroof
- Power 2nd-row side-window sunshades
- Exclusive Nappa leather upholstery
- 40/20/40-split folding 2nd-row seats
- Household-type 115V power outlet
Test Drive a Mercedes-Benz GLE Today!
So, which of these 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE configurations is right for you? Chandler drivers can test drive this vehicle at our dealership! We’ve got leasing and financing offers on the GLE so you can upgrade without compromising your budget. Contact us today to set up a test drive!
More About Mercedes-Benz Model Features
The new 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS is designed to offer some of the most impressive performance specs ever seen in an electric vehicle. However, in order to really get the feel of this new luxury EV, you have to take a look at the 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS interior. The EQS is a true luxury vehicle…
If you’re in the market for a new luxury EV that is capable and packed with the latest technology and features, the 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS is absolutely worth a closer look. With the release date drawing closer, drivers around Phoenix can’t wait to see this impressive EV on the roads. Learn more about the…
Are you hoping to get behind the wheel of the largest and most luxurious Mercedes-Benz SUV? The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS 450 price starts at just $76,000* MSRP, and once you’ve seen what it has to offer, you’ll see why it’s preferred by discerning drivers from Phoenix to Tempe. Explore pricing for the rest of…
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 towing capacity starts at 5,950 pounds, but those who upgrade to a model with 4MATIC® will be able to tow up to 7,700 pounds of cargo. Although we don’t yet have complete information on the Mercedes-Benz GLE towing capacity for each trim, we’ve covered everything we do know about this…
GLC 300 colors like designo Cardinal Red Metallic and Lunar Blue Metallic are popular with Phoenix’s drivers, but which of the twelve available exterior color options is right for you? We’ve covered the full range of Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 colors, so whether you’re trying to choose your paint or your upholstery, you can find…
*Base MSRP excludes transportation and handling charges, destination charges, taxes, title, registration, preparation and documentary fees, tags, labor and installation charges, insurance, and optional equipment, products, packages and accessories. Options, model availability and actual dealer price may vary. See dealer for details, costs and terms.