Exploring the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB Features
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB interior has everything you could ask for in a luxury SUV. Whether you opt for the two-row configuration or decide to expand with the optional third row, you’ll love what this new addition to the Mercedes-Benz lineup is bringing to the roads near Gilbert and Tempe. Explore the Mercedes-Benz GLB features and dimensions below, and then see it in person at Mercedes-Benz of Chandler.
Comfort and Convenience in the GLB Interior
Currently, the GLB SUV is available in two configurations: the GLB 250 SUV, and the GLB 250 4MATIC® SUV. Although additional trim levels may become available at a later date, the base model leaves little to be desired. Here’s what you should expect to find inside:
- 40/20/40-split-folding 2nd-row seats
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- MB-Tex® upholstery
- Power front seats with 3-position memory
- SmartKey with KEYLESS START®
Although you won’t have other trim levels to consider, you will have the opportunity to select from a wide range of available Mercedes-Benz GLB features and packages, including:
- Sport front seats
- 3rd-row seats with 2nd-row EASY ENTRY
- 64-color LED ambient lighting
- Leather upholstery
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Heated steering wheel
- Panorama roof
Mercedes-Benz GLB Tech Features
If you’ve heard anything at all about the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB tech, you know that the GLB is one of the first SUVs to offer the new Mercedes-Benz User Experience, or MBUX. This system builds upon the pioneering features of Mercedes-Benz COMAND®, offering an even more seamless experience with Natural Language Understanding.Of course, MBUX isn’t the only new Mercedes-Benz GLB tech feature that you should be sure to play around with on your Phoenix-area test drive. We’ve listed just a few of the other standard highlights:
- 7-inch digital instrument cluster
- 7-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- Touchpad controller and steering-wheel Touch Control Buttons
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Hands-free Bluetooth®* interface
- Available 10.25-inch instrument cluster
- Available 10.25-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- Available MB Navigation
- Available Inductive wireless charging
- Available Head-Up Display
- Available Burmester® Surround Sound System
In addition to this wide array of advanced interior features, you’ll also receive a full suite of driver assistance safety tech. Active Brake Assist, ATTENTION ASSIST®, and rain-sensing windshield wipers come standard, and you can add the entire Driver Assistance Package as an option.
Mercedes-Benz GLB Dimensions
You wouldn’t settle for any luxury SUV that didn’t offer the latest features and amenities, but if your family is anything like most of those we’ve known, interior space and dimensions are no less of a priority. Explore the Mercedes-Benz GLB interior by the numbers:
- Passenger Capacity: 5 as standard, 7 with an optional 3rd row
- Cargo Capacity: Up to 62 cubic feet with the rear seats folded
- Headroom (1st/2nd/3rd): 40.7 in. / 39.3 in. / 34.8 in.
- Legroom (1st/2nd/3rd): 41.1 in. / 38.1 in. / 29.1 in.
- Shoulder Room: 55.9 in. / 54.9 in. / 43.8 in.
Fall in Love with the GLB Interior at Mercedes-Benz of Chandler
Now that you’ve had a chance to explore the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB features, we’re certain that you’ll want to try them out in person. Explore our new GLB inventory, pick out your favorite model, and schedule an unforgettable test drive today.
Learn More with Mercedes-Benz of Chandler
The new 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS is designed to offer some of the most impressive performance specs ever seen in an electric vehicle. However, in order to really get the feel of this new luxury EV, you have to take a look at the 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS interior. The EQS is a true luxury vehicle…
If you’re in the market for a new luxury EV that is capable and packed with the latest technology and features, the 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS is absolutely worth a closer look. With the release date drawing closer, drivers around Phoenix can’t wait to see this impressive EV on the roads. Learn more about the…
Are you hoping to get behind the wheel of the largest and most luxurious Mercedes-Benz SUV? The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS 450 price starts at just $76,000* MSRP, and once you’ve seen what it has to offer, you’ll see why it’s preferred by discerning drivers from Phoenix to Tempe. Explore pricing for the rest of…