What Are the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS Dimensions?
With the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions at your disposal, no one in your life will ever want for more passenger or cargo space. If you think we’re exaggerating, just wait until you’ve looked inside! This large SUV seats up to seven in perfect comfort, and even with all seats in their upright positions, you’ll have plenty of open space for cargo. We’ve covered everything you need to know about the size of the Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV before you try it out on the roads near Phoenix. If you still have questions after reading, don’t hesitate to reach out!
Mercedes-Benz GLS Interior Dimensions & Cargo Space
The Mercedes-Benz GLS is a genuine three-row full-size SUV. When considered alongside its stunning complement of interior features, this model’s dimensions should make one thing abundantly clear: this is the SUV for growing families who refuse to compromise on quality. The available Mercedes-Benz GLS interior dimensions are as follows:
- Headroom (1st): 39.4 inches
- Headroom (2nd): 40.2 inches
- Headroom (3rd): N/A
- Legroom (1st): 40.3 inches
- Legroom (2nd): 41.9 inches
- Legroom (3rd): 34.6 inches
- Shoulder Room (1st): 59.3 inches
- Shoulder Room (2nd): N/A
- Shoulder Room (3rd): N/A
- Cargo Volume (All Rear Seats Upright): 17.4 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume (All Rear Seats Flat): 84.7 cubic feet
What Else Can You Expect from the GLS Interior?
No amount of description can compare you for the excitement you’ll feel upon entering the cabin of the GLS. Still, we can’t resist the opportunity to review a few of the highlights:
- Executive Rear Seating: If you decide that a maximum seating capacity of six is enough for your needs, you can replace the second-row bench seat with two individual power seats. This option can be added for no additional cost.
- Seating Configurations: The standard 40/20/40-split second row offers power folding, and the optional individual second-row seats offer EASY-ENTRY technology. The third-row seats always come with 50/50-split power folding, so you can access extra cargo space quickly and easily.
- Luxury Seating: Heated and ventilated power front seats with memory always come standard in the GLS. Heated second and third row seats are both optional. MB-Tex® upholstery is standard, but several types of leather are available as upgrades.
- Practical Cargo Storage: The cargo area is fully-carpeted, complete with floor-mounted tie-downs, side parcel nets, a grocery bag hook, and a 12-volt power outlet. HANDS-FREE ACCESS® allows you to open your power liftgate even when your hands are completely full, and you can press a button to lower the rear suspension by up to two inches.
Mercedes-Benz GLS Exterior Dimensions
The Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions make it an imposing presence on Tempe and Gilbert streets–but not so imposing that it will have trouble fitting into parking spaces or your garage. Find out what we mean below:
- TotalLength: 205.2 inches
- Wheelbase Length: 123.4 inches
- Total Width: 84.9 inches with mirrors, or 79.9 inches without
- Track Width (Front): 65.7 inches
- Track Width (Rear): 66.6 inches
- Total Height: 71.8 inches (standard wheels)
- Mercedes-Benz GLS Weight: 5,467 pounds (curb weight)
Experience the Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV in Person!
It’s easy to get everything that you desire when you shop with Mercedes-Benz of Chandler. Step into our virtual showroom to explore your options and set up a test drive at home or at our dealership. While you’re at it, make sure to explore our exclusive SUV lease offers.
More About Mercedes-Benz Features
With the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions at your disposal, no one in your life will ever want for more passenger or cargo space. If you think we’re exaggerating, just wait until you’ve looked inside! This large SUV seats up to seven in perfect comfort, and even with all seats in their upright positions, you’ll have…
Passenger space and cargo volume can make or break an SUV, and luxurious, powerful models like the Mercedes-Benz GLC are certainly no exceptions. Thankfully, the Mercedes-Benz GLC dimensions are just one more area in which this segment leader excels. If you’re ready to conquer your to-dos in Phoenix and Gilbert, then look no further. We’ve…
The Mercedes-Benz E-Class has attracted drivers from Phoenix to Tempe for as long as it’s been available, and its stunning interior appointments have always been one of its primary selling points. Now, after a significant mid-cycle refresh, the 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior is offering more than ever before. Don’t just take our word for it,…
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS is one of the most luxuriously appointed large SUVs on the market today. At the base of the lineup, the Mercedes-Benz GLS 450 arrives with a price of $78,695* MSRP. The GLS comes equipped with a wide range of standard features that leaves little to be desired, but of course, those who…
When you choose to power your Phoenix-area business with a Mercedes-Benz cargo van or a Mercedes-Benz passenger van, you’re making a wise investment. Few work vans have won more respect than the new Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, and in exploring the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter dimensions you’ll find this van has everything you need for Gilbert jobs. Read on…