What Are the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS Dimensions?
With the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions at your disposal, no one in your life will ever want for more passenger or cargo space. If you think we’re exaggerating, just wait until you’ve looked inside! This large SUV seats up to seven in perfect comfort, and even with all seats in their upright positions, you’ll have plenty of open space for cargo. We’ve covered everything you need to know about the size of the Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV before you try it out on the roads near Phoenix. If you still have questions after reading, don’t hesitate to reach out!
Mercedes-Benz GLS Interior Dimensions & Cargo Space
The Mercedes-Benz GLS is a genuine three-row full-size SUV. When considered alongside its stunning complement of interior features, this model’s dimensions should make one thing abundantly clear: this is the SUV for growing families who refuse to compromise on quality. The available Mercedes-Benz GLS interior dimensions are as follows:
- Headroom (1st): 39.4 inches
- Headroom (2nd): 40.2 inches
- Headroom (3rd): N/A
- Legroom (1st): 40.3 inches
- Legroom (2nd): 41.9 inches
- Legroom (3rd): 34.6 inches
- Shoulder Room (1st): 59.3 inches
- Shoulder Room (2nd): N/A
- Shoulder Room (3rd): N/A
- Cargo Volume (All Rear Seats Upright): 17.4 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume (All Rear Seats Flat): 84.7 cubic feet
What Else Can You Expect from the GLS Interior?
No amount of description can compare you for the excitement you’ll feel upon entering the cabin of the GLS. Still, we can’t resist the opportunity to review a few of the highlights:
- Executive Rear Seating: If you decide that a maximum seating capacity of six is enough for your needs, you can replace the second-row bench seat with two individual power seats. This option can be added for no additional cost.
- Seating Configurations: The standard 40/20/40-split second row offers power folding, and the optional individual second-row seats offer EASY-ENTRY technology. The third-row seats always come with 50/50-split power folding, so you can access extra cargo space quickly and easily.
- Luxury Seating: Heated and ventilated power front seats with memory always come standard in the GLS. Heated second and third row seats are both optional. MB-Tex® upholstery is standard, but several types of leather are available as upgrades.
- Practical Cargo Storage: The cargo area is fully-carpeted, complete with floor-mounted tie-downs, side parcel nets, a grocery bag hook, and a 12-volt power outlet. HANDS-FREE ACCESS® allows you to open your power liftgate even when your hands are completely full, and you can press a button to lower the rear suspension by up to two inches.
Mercedes-Benz GLS Exterior Dimensions
The Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions make it an imposing presence on Tempe and Gilbert streets–but not so imposing that it will have trouble fitting into parking spaces or your garage. Find out what we mean below:
- Total Length: 205.2 inches
- Wheelbase Length: 123.4 inches
- Total Width: 84.9 inches with mirrors, or 79.9 inches without
- Track Width (Front): 65.7 inches
- Track Width (Rear): 66.6 inches
- Total Height: 71.8 inches (standard wheels)
- Mercedes-Benz GLS Weight: 5,467 pounds (curb weight)
Experience the Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV in Person!
It’s easy to get everything that you desire when you shop with Mercedes-Benz of Chandler. Step into our virtual showroom to explore your options and set up a test drive at home or at our dealership. While you’re at it, make sure to explore our exclusive SUV lease offers.
More About Mercedes-Benz Features
The new 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS is designed to offer some of the most impressive performance specs ever seen in an electric vehicle. However, in order to really get the feel of this new luxury EV, you have to take a look at the 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS interior. The EQS is a true luxury vehicle…
If you’re in the market for a new luxury EV that is capable and packed with the latest technology and features, the 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS is absolutely worth a closer look. With the release date drawing closer, drivers around Phoenix can’t wait to see this impressive EV on the roads. Learn more about the…
Are you hoping to get behind the wheel of the largest and most luxurious Mercedes-Benz SUV? The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS 450 price starts at just $76,000* MSRP, and once you’ve seen what it has to offer, you’ll see why it’s preferred by discerning drivers from Phoenix to Tempe. Explore pricing for the rest of…
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 towing capacity starts at 5,950 pounds, but those who upgrade to a model with 4MATIC® will be able to tow up to 7,700 pounds of cargo. Although we don’t yet have complete information on the Mercedes-Benz GLE towing capacity for each trim, we’ve covered everything we do know about this…
GLC 300 colors like designo Cardinal Red Metallic and Lunar Blue Metallic are popular with Phoenix’s drivers, but which of the twelve available exterior color options is right for you? We’ve covered the full range of Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 colors, so whether you’re trying to choose your paint or your upholstery, you can find…