2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Interior Dimensions & Features
When it comes to luxury, the 2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior can’t be imitated. The new E-Class boasts upscale finishes and technologies, sure to please Phoenix drivers of all stripes. Whether you enjoy the finer things in life or consider yourself a technology buff, this premium midsize sedan delivers. Read on for more information about the Mercedes-Benz E-Class dimensions and luxuries below!
Mercedes-Benz E-Class: Feature Highlights
Inside the Mercedes-Benz E-Class sedan interior, you’ll find features like power front seats with memory, dual-zone automatic climate control, and 40/20/40 split-folding rear seats. Additionally, you’ll have plenty of features to keep you informed, connected, and entertained as you cruise through Gilbert. When you compare the Lexus ES 350 vs. Mercedes-Benz E-Class, as well as other competitors, you won’t find many of the below features on the competing model:
- 12.3-inch central display
- COMAND® infotainment system
- Touchpad controller
- COMAND® navigation system
- 64-color ambient LED interior lighting system
- Touch Control Buttons for the steering wheel
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Mercedes me powered by mbrace®
- Remote Start via Mercedes me connect Mobile App
Mercedes-Benz E-Class: Dimensions
The Mercedes-Benz E-Class is the brand’s midsize sedan. This means it’s more spacious than the Mercedes-Benz C-Class but less so than the S-Class. In the trunk, you’ll find a generous 13.1 cubic feet of cargo room — perfect for grocery bags or gym bags. Here’s a quick look at the Mercedes-Benz sedan interior dimensions:
- 41.4 inches of front headroom
- 57.8 inches of front shoulder room
- 41.4 inches of front legroom
- 38.2 inches of rear headroom
- 57.8 inches of rear shoulder room
- 36.2 inches of rear legroom
Available Packages for the E-Class
The standard features for the 2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class are impressive on their own — but the possibilities are even greater. Tempe shoppers can choose from a variety of optional packages and upgrades for more comfort and technology features. Here are a few of your options:
- Convenience Package — adds Blind Spot Assist, KEYLESS GO®, SiriusXM® Radio with a six-month All Access Trial, heated front seats, HANDSFREE ACCESS, and an electronic trunk closer.
- Premium Package — installs all of the Convenience Package features, as well as a Burmester® Surround Sound System and inductive wireless charging with NFC pairing.
- Warmth & Comfort Package — adds front seats with rapid heating, heated front armrests, and a heated steering wheel.
Step Inside the New E-Class at Mercedes-Benz of Chandler!
Contact us at Mercedes-Benz of Chandler to explore the 2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior! We’ll introduce you to the full E-Class lineup, as well as our new vehicle specials. If you have any questions about the brand’s latest technologies, such as DISTRONIC PLUS® or ATTENTION ASSIST®, feel free to ask!
Learn More at Mercedes-Benz of Chandler
If you’re shopping for a new vehicle that’s all-electric, smart ForTwo Coupes and Cabrios are eco-friendly, cost-effective, and loaded with plenty of exciting features. Their compact design makes them ideal for zipping around areas like Phoenix while using minimal power. So, what are their price ranges? Check out the smart Car prices and trims below…
The Mercedes-Benz GLE has no shortage of options. Whether you’re looking for a practical family hauler with seating for five or seven, or a high-powered SUV with the latest technologies, the new GLE has a trim level for you. Curious about the Mercedes-Benz GLE prices? Mercedes-Benz of Chandler has put together the quick guide below to help…
When it comes to luxury, the 2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior can’t be imitated. The new E-Class boasts upscale finishes and technologies, sure to please Phoenix drivers of all stripes. Whether you enjoy the finer things in life or consider yourself a technology buff, this premium midsize sedan delivers. Read on for more information about the…