2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Interior Dimensions & Features
When it comes to luxury, the 2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior can’t be imitated. The new E-Class boasts upscale finishes and technologies, sure to please Phoenix drivers of all stripes. Whether you enjoy the finer things in life or consider yourself a technology buff, this premium midsize sedan delivers. Read on for more information about the Mercedes-Benz E-Class dimensions and luxuries below!
Mercedes-Benz E-Class: Feature Highlights
Inside the Mercedes-Benz E-Class sedan interior, you’ll find features like power front seats with memory, dual-zone automatic climate control, and 40/20/40 split-folding rear seats. Additionally, you’ll have plenty of features to keep you informed, connected, and entertained as you cruise through Gilbert. When you compare the Lexus ES 350 vs. Mercedes-Benz E-Class, as well as other competitors, you won’t find many of the below features on the competing model:
- 12.3-inch central display
- COMAND® infotainment system
- Touchpad controller
- COMAND® navigation system
- 64-color ambient LED interior lighting system
- Touch Control Buttons for the steering wheel
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Mercedes me powered by mbrace®
- Remote Start via Mercedes me connect Mobile App
Mercedes-Benz E-Class: Dimensions
The Mercedes-Benz E-Class is the brand’s midsize sedan. This means it’s more spacious than the Mercedes-Benz C-Class but less so than the S-Class. In the trunk, you’ll find a generous 13.1 cubic feet of cargo room — perfect for grocery bags or gym bags. Here’s a quick look at the Mercedes-Benz sedan interior dimensions:
- 41.4 inches of front headroom
- 57.8 inches of front shoulder room
- 41.4 inches of front legroom
- 38.2 inches of rear headroom
- 57.8 inches of rear shoulder room
- 36.2 inches of rear legroom
Available Packages for the E-Class
The standard features for the 2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class are impressive on their own — but the possibilities are even greater. Tempe shoppers can choose from a variety of optional packages and upgrades for more comfort and technology features. Here are a few of your options:
- Convenience Package — adds Blind Spot Assist, KEYLESS GO®, SiriusXM® Radio with a six-month All Access Trial, heated front seats, HANDSFREE ACCESS, and an electronic trunk closer.
- Premium Package — installs all of the Convenience Package features, as well as a Burmester® Surround Sound System and inductive wireless charging with NFC pairing.
- Warmth & Comfort Package — adds front seats with rapid heating, heated front armrests, and a heated steering wheel.
Step Inside the New E-Class at Mercedes-Benz of Chandler!
Contact us at Mercedes-Benz of Chandler to explore the 2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior! We’ll introduce you to the full E-Class lineup, as well as our new vehicle specials. If you have any questions about the brand’s latest technologies, such as DISTRONIC PLUS® or ATTENTION ASSIST®, feel free to ask!
Learn More at Mercedes-Benz of Chandler
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS is one of the most luxuriously appointed large SUVs on the market today. At the base of the lineup, the Mercedes-Benz GLS 450 arrives with a price of $78,695* MSRP. The GLS comes equipped with a wide range of standard features that leaves little to be desired, but of course, those who…
When you choose to power your Phoenix-area business with a Mercedes-Benz cargo van or a Mercedes-Benz passenger van, you’re making a wise investment. Few work vans have won more respect than the new Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, and in exploring the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter dimensions you’ll find this van has everything you need for Gilbert jobs. Read on…
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB interior has everything you could ask for in a luxury SUV. Whether you opt for the two-row configuration or decide to expand with the optional third row, you’ll love what this new addition to the Mercedes-Benz lineup is bringing to the roads near Gilbert and Tempe. Explore the Mercedes-Benz GLB features…