2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Interior Dimensions & Features
When it comes to luxury, the 2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior can’t be imitated. The new E-Class boasts upscale finishes and technologies, sure to please Phoenix drivers of all stripes. Whether you enjoy the finer things in life or consider yourself a technology buff, this premium midsize sedan delivers. Read on for more information about the Mercedes-Benz E-Class dimensions and luxuries below!
Mercedes-Benz E-Class: Feature Highlights
Inside the Mercedes-Benz E-Class sedan interior, you’ll find features like power front seats with memory, dual-zone automatic climate control, and 40/20/40 split-folding rear seats. Additionally, you’ll have plenty of features to keep you informed, connected, and entertained as you cruise through Gilbert. When you compare the Lexus ES 350 vs. Mercedes-Benz E-Class, as well as other competitors, you won’t find many of the below features on the competing model:
- 12.3-inch central display
- COMAND® infotainment system
- Touchpad controller
- COMAND® navigation system
- 64-color ambient LED interior lighting system
- Touch Control Buttons for the steering wheel
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Mercedes me powered by mbrace®
- Remote Start via Mercedes me connect Mobile App
Mercedes-Benz E-Class: Dimensions
The Mercedes-Benz E-Class is the brand’s midsize sedan. This means it’s more spacious than the Mercedes-Benz C-Class but less so than the S-Class. In the trunk, you’ll find a generous 13.1 cubic feet of cargo room — perfect for grocery bags or gym bags. Here’s a quick look at the Mercedes-Benz sedan interior dimensions:
- 41.4 inches of front headroom
- 57.8 inches of front shoulder room
- 41.4 inches of front legroom
- 38.2 inches of rear headroom
- 57.8 inches of rear shoulder room
- 36.2 inches of rear legroom
Available Packages for the E-Class
The standard features for the 2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class are impressive on their own — but the possibilities are even greater. Tempe shoppers can choose from a variety of optional packages and upgrades for more comfort and technology features. Here are a few of your options:
- Convenience Package — adds Blind Spot Assist, KEYLESS GO®, SiriusXM® Radio with a six-month All Access Trial, heated front seats, HANDSFREE ACCESS, and an electronic trunk closer.
- Premium Package — installs all of the Convenience Package features, as well as a Burmester® Surround Sound System and inductive wireless charging with NFC pairing.
- Warmth & Comfort Package — adds front seats with rapid heating, heated front armrests, and a heated steering wheel.
Step Inside the New E-Class at Mercedes-Benz of Chandler!
Contact us at Mercedes-Benz of Chandler to explore the 2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior! We’ll introduce you to the full E-Class lineup, as well as our new vehicle specials. If you have any questions about the brand’s latest technologies, such as DISTRONIC PLUS® or ATTENTION ASSIST®, feel free to ask!
Interested in a newer model? Start exploring the 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior today.
Learn More at Mercedes-Benz of Chandler
The new 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS is designed to offer some of the most impressive performance specs ever seen in an electric vehicle. However, in order to really get the feel of this new luxury EV, you have to take a look at the 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS interior. The EQS is a true luxury vehicle…
If you’re in the market for a new luxury EV that is capable and packed with the latest technology and features, the 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS is absolutely worth a closer look. With the release date drawing closer, drivers around Phoenix can’t wait to see this impressive EV on the roads. Learn more about the…
Are you hoping to get behind the wheel of the largest and most luxurious Mercedes-Benz SUV? The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS 450 price starts at just $76,000* MSRP, and once you’ve seen what it has to offer, you’ll see why it’s preferred by discerning drivers from Phoenix to Tempe. Explore pricing for the rest of…